Monday, November 10, 2008

Megakidz @ MidValley

I really feel so guilty not having spent enough play time with my lil one. Hence, you might have noticed my trial visits to the kindermuzik sessions at SIM and Muzikhaus ;-)

So last Saturday evening, we went to Megakidz to allow lil monster the chance to run & play as he wished - without getting hurt! He he he.


All my lil monster wanted was to play the motorcycle (pics above), the slide (below) and plastic balls ... sigh. But anything will do lah, as long as he enjoys himself *smile*.


He was holding on to the balls for a very very long time. He walked around everywhere with the balls. Never once he let them away from his grip!






Daddy had to throw some balls onto this playhouse to encourage him to climb on it.
He came back with his balls and then started negotiating with daddy (using his baby language of course) .... daddy, dont throw away my balls ah ... balls are very important one wor ... especially for a boy ....hehehehhee.


It costs RM11.95 for the kid to play as long as he wants. Parents supervision is required at all times while the little one is in there and parents can join in for free.

They also provide child-play services where you can leave him there while you go shopping and they will entertain your lil one till you come back broke from your shopping spree *hehehe*. They of course charge a little extra for that.

For me, I dont trust anyone other than my family members. So lil one has to be with us while we go shopping *tired smile*.

10 comments:

Vickylow said...

Ya we been here too. May girl enjoy herself very much and in door cafeteria really easy for us drop by for snack and drink.

Mummy Moon said...

I never bring my girl to megakids . I thought it is for bigger kids to play.. after seeing your post, I know now little Yan Yan can also go there to play lahh, got so many things suitable her age.

Josephine said...

lil monster looks very happy.
RM11.95, hmmm, it consider very cheap rite?

LittleLamb said...

At what age the baby can play? cos Ikea play area only for 3 yrs old n above....

Family First said...

Dear MM & Little Lamb, yes bring along your little ones, they have special sections for those below 3 yrs, so dont worry.

Dear Jo, ok lah, RM12 for as long as you want - just that tired lah follow him run here & there, so how long can you be there right? One hour also pengsan already - haa!

allthingspurple said...

Hi there. have you tried Kidsports? At least you and hubby can take turn sitting in the cafe while the other one follow the toddler around. I am like you too. I started a family late in life (very late.haha) and I got to have my kids within the range of my eye sight.

agnes said...

wow.. so fun!!!

Mummy In Vain said...

i like this place, of course my kids love it too! i really hope there will be one fun place for kids like this in ipoh!

Chinneeq said...

it has been long since i been to this kinda places. seems that i'll be soon joining u with my boys again, haha!

Food For Tots said...

No time to go inside whenever we were in MidValley. I like the small bookstore next to Megakidz. They sell very cheap Scholastic books. Your son is so adorable!