Monday, March 16, 2009

D-Day is coming nearer and nearer...

I felt a sense of excitement rushing inside me last evening. We visited our new home site and it really seems like its ready for handover to the purchasers .. meaning "us" ... real soon! The units (particularly mine!) was nicely painted up in 2 coats of paint and the insides were all washed and cleaned and the air-conditioners were seen installed in the living room already ... yippee!!

So from now on, my renovation ideas, home furnishing and home electrical items shopping plans (especially our LCD TV!!!!) will be on a fast-forward track from now on! But this also signals the beginning of all headaches right? There are so much to think, consider and decide. Then there is always the $$$ issue.

Let's see .. we have the interior design to think of, the home garden to decide on, the kitchen cabinets, yes kitchen cabinets of course .. and from the dining right to the bedrooms, the washyard, etc etc and if budget permits, perhaps even a home-office for hubby. Yeah!

But I still cant figure out it is indeed worth it for me to engage an interior designer to take over the headache from me. As much as I would love to shop and do up the place on my own, I doubt I can have the freedom to go out and check out the latest trends at the various exhibitions in town. Life is just not the same since the lil one came along ...aaarrrrggggg!

But before all this, I need to shop for lil one's birthday gift. I have decided on this perfect item for him. He would love me dearly for it. I am sure he will. I know he will. He'd better!!!!

5 comments:

MamaFaMi said...

If I were you, I'll suffocate because of too much excitement! Hahaha... Surely you can't wait to move in your new home sweet home huh!

Vickylow said...

Oh I can imagine your excitement. Looking forward to see your fully deco house.

cre8tone said...

Wow~ This is exciting!~

sting said...

hahaha.. it's so exciting isnt it? I can't wait too!! :-)

LittleLamb said...

what's ur plan for the birthday boy? a bash?