Monday, August 11, 2008

Hibiscus Flower Tea

Have you heard of it? Apparently it consist of several health benefits if consumed daily.

It is said it boast a high level of vitamin C and antioxidants which can strengthen your immune system and help fight free radicals. It is also said to lower cholesterol and high blood pressure. Sure sounds good to me as I've got some family history with high blood pressure!

I've been taking this tea for the past one month. I can feel some improvement in me especially my energy level. I'm not sure if its the tea or my water therapy that's helping, or both, but I do experience much less of aching feet after even more than 2 hrs! Previously 30 mins in the mall can send me packing home for a rub with some Counterpain ointment.

I think I will continue drinking this everyday. I would normally mix it with 1.5 litres of warm water and finish it before lunch time. Then another 1.5 litres of filtered alkaline water till I clock off from the office. And that will be my 3 litres of water/day health plan (*smile*)

No comments: