Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!

The month of August each year holds a special place in my heart. Not only its my country's independence day on the 31st ... it is also my birthday on the very same day (*smile, no shy, smile*).

Happy Birthday Malaysia!

Since school days, everybody would go ... wah, you were born on Merdeka Day ah ... wah, so nice. After 30 odd donkey years, its still nice, I tell ya! For one, its always a holiday on my birthday! Hee! Hee!

I would also like to dedicate this post to some of my close family friends and ex-colleagues who's birthdays also fall in the month of August.

A special & warm birthday greetings to:-

Jack Zaal - KL (2 Aug)
Audrey Poi - Shanghai (3 Aug)
Aunty Shirly - US (7 Aug)
Mr Gan Chin Keh - KL (11 Aug)
Christian Gemoll - Sweden (12 Aug)
Uncle Henry - US (14 Aug)
Lloyd Wilson - Belgium (23 Aug)
Hakan Wetter - Sweden/France (24 Aug)
Serena Tai - KL (26 Aug)
Wendy Chan - KL (28 Aug)
Bessie Coutinho - Perth (29 Aug)
Leanne Yim - KL (31 Aug too!)

Hope you all had/will have fun on your special day. Stay cool & stay in touch always. Happy Holidays and enjoy your long weekend! Love ya!

No comments: