Thursday, August 4, 2011

Minnie Mouse Cake

Received an enquiry 2 weeks ago for a girl's 1st birthday and the parents wanted a simple round cake. So I suggested to them my novelty Minnie chocolate cake! Its still a pretty simple cake but looks really attractive I would say. Its my first ever novelty cake order!
















Then i found out that they were living in Seremban and didn't mind at all to come to KL to collect it. I felt so honoured!

There were no news from them after 2 days which I was rather disappointed. Usually my customers would at least send a thank you sms or a complimentary sms (thank god so far no complaint sms!!) but nothing from this particular customer. Then one night, the call came and they were very happy with the cake!! He even passed on my contacts to all his cousins, aunt & other relatives who enquired about it. I was happy sampai tak boleh tidur that nite. Hehehe. Cannot really explain how happy I feel when people tell me how much they loved my bakes. Its not the money really. Its customer satisfaction. Simple as that.

No comments: