Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thanks Facebook!

That I managed to find so many long lost friends. Its really a gem to rekindle both primary and secondary school mates after 20 odd years!

Had a tea party at my place last Sunday with some of them and it was really really nice to meet all of them again. After all these years, there are still so many things that are similar (even looks, my god!) and so many funny stories to share about what we used to do in school,etc.


















December would be another busy time as I have at least 3 other friends returning from abroad. Cant wait for that to happen.

5 comments:

Vickylow said...

Oh yes I found a number of my old frens thru Facebook too.

mNhL said...

yes...FB is great to find those long lost friends. hehe

Ann said...

Yeah....love facebook! You made the cake? It's lovely.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I love FB too. Mind to add me, joanne_tiew@yahoo.com

huisia said...

FB is my daily bread now..