Friday, October 17, 2008

My 2nd Award!

Oh guess what - in a matter of a week - I got my 2nd award liao! Hurray! Another milestone for a new blogger - hehehehee.

This award comes from Pei Mun who normally blogs about her lovely angel, Kendra. She is such a supportive mom and blogger!

And here is my lovely award from her.











Since I dont have too many mommy blogger friends currently, I hope you dont mind me passing the award to:-

Sasha Bla Bla Bla
Agnes & Chloe
Mommy to Chumsy
Cooking Momster
Vicky Low & Chloe
My Lovely Mommy and last but not least
Wokking Mom

The rules of the award are:

The winner can put the logo on her blog.
Link the person you received your award from.
Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
Put links of those blogs on yours.
Leave a message on the blogs of the girls and boys you've nominated.

Have fun!

2 comments: