Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Report Card # 1

Guess what! Guess what!

I lost a total of 10 inches from various parts of my body combined & 1% of internal body fat in 2 weeks!

I also managed to increase my body's water level from 39.9% to now 40.2%. Hmm ... seems like the 3 litres of water/day is doing me some good. That's the good news.

But the bad news is ... I only lost 1 kg in weight. Cry. Cry. My metabolism rate is damn bloody slow and damn stubborn too!

Well, according to my health plan coach, this is quite a good achievement. She says she hardly comes across anyone who can loose 1% of internal fat within 2 weeks. Some even take up to 3 mths to show similar results it seems.

Here's sharing with you the breakdown of my first report card :-

Chest (Upper) - lost 2 inches
Chest (Lower) - lost 1 inch
Waist - lost 1 inch
Hip - lost 1.5 inches
Thigh (Right) - lost 1 inch
Thigh (Left) - lost 1 inch
Arm (Right) - lost 1 inch
Arm (Left) - lost 1.5 inches.

So there you go ... my 10 inches in total.

No comments: