And its a road trip, so I have to make a plan on what to bring & pack along, so that I wont miss out on any essentials while we're there.
Here's my to-pack list off my mind :-
- comfortable clothings (for the hot weather)
- comfy shoes
- lots of disposable diapers
- milk powder, milk bottle, hot water flask & drinking water
- wet tissues
- swim suit & arm float
- sun-block lotion
- finger food to keep him busy in the car
- small toys & little books to occupy his time while travelling
- small slow cooker - to prepare his porridge (not in the car lah!)
Really not sure if i should bring his stroller cos this rascal will NEVER get in there!
I really dont understand why my little one never liked getting into the car seat or the stroller since he was born! Even now, he even does not like getting into those supermarket trolleys which other kids just love!
Strange boy I have ... think he just hates the idea of being confined in one place I guess.
Did I forget any other essentials?
Maybe LCOM could be of some help since she's got the experience eh? Read all about her eventful trip back home to Malaysia during the recent summer.