Monday, December 28, 2009

Flower Power!


Over lunch last week, my colleague suggested we drop by a nursery to see if their CNY plants have arrived. I am one, who is not keen over gardening and am glad my new house does not have any plots with sand or grass! Serious! I dont like gardening at all.

Nevertheless, I do like flowers ... hehehe. So I bought some potted flower plants at RM7 each and headed home to make it more cheerful, in preparation for the X'Mas dinner cum CNY!

I'll see how long they last *wink*




9 comments:

2L2M.... said...

aiyo....get plastic flowers then....last longer!!! hahahaa

LittleLamb said...

this loot easily cost u rm50++
if u r hardworking enough, take the stem inside the flower n replant. n every 3 weeks, put fertilizer...

Ricket said...

Its a good idea, a few flowers here and there wil boost the atmosphere.

Irene said...

ohhhh... very nice!!!!

ChloeRuoyi said...

Me too, I hate gardening too but at the same time I kinda like plants. Love your flowers. Hope they will last!

Merryn said...

shower them with love and they'll last longer :D

joannatangll@hotmail.com said...

Wow! The plant looks really nice!!!

Unknown said...

So fast already selling CNY flowers. I remember we heading for 'Chee Cheong Kai' one CNY. Time flies !

agnes said...

wow, look so colorful and nice!!! i like it but lazy to maintain it too.. hahahaa...