Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Couch Potato Wanna-be!

Doesn't this look really comfy and cool!!???


Wow, when I first saw it, I really imagined owning it someday so that hubby & I can enjoy our tennis matches during our weekend TV session while little one is having his afternoon siesta.

But of course, I did not dare find out how much it cost cos I am pretty sure this will not come cheap and I also really dont know if this would fit into our living/tv room ... so might as well just enjoy the pics for now *cheeky smile*.

11 comments:

Oliveoylz said...

Ooohh! Ahhhhh! It sure looks comfy. How I wish money can be plucked off trees! he he. Thanks for dropping by :)

2xMum said...

Wow... nice couch! Will cost a bomb I think. Also, will fit in a big house only. I couldn't imagine my 800sq apt could fit this couch :P

Anonymous said...

Walau!! such a nice 1 ah... but, i still prefer my favourite IKEA IKEA IKEA lah!!!

Family First said...

Aduh dear Anonymous .... I know who you are then! Ikea-fanatic! Thanks for dropping by.

Gina Choong said...

oh, my uncle bought one for his TV room. its very comfortable and you can fall asleep just sitting on one. I also dreaming of having one too.

Anonymous said...

thank you for stopping by my blog.

those first class seats look really comfortable. i just feel like going to sleep now. good night!

Unknown said...

it looks so comfy lah, but it must be very expensive.

shoppingmum said...

Wow, it looks comfortably expensive. :P
BTW, thanks for dropping by my blog. :)

Josephine said...

So big ar...
It looks comfy and of cos pricey too...

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oooooooo...if i ever have a set like that and sit on it, i won't wanna get up.

3lilangels said...

wow.... I can only dream of it... of how comfy it would be to dream on it.