Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oven & Kitchen Time!

On weekends, I try to cook or bake something really simple? Why simple? Cos that is the only thing I am confident of ... wuakakakaka! So it has been fried rice or spaghetti for lunch/dinner. Else tapau chicken rice ... nyek nyek nyek. And oh! Tried baking some chicken wings too!
Baked 2 types of muffin last week. One is the plain type (cos I dont wanna waste my ingredients while trying out a recipe for the first time!). It worked out well, so for the 2nd batch, I added some cream cheese cubes & choc chips. Yummy!

I also tried my hand at steaming a tray of 9-layer kuih. I tell ya, taste and look was really good. But was wondering why mine so hard sampai so difficult to cut with my plastic knife (yeah, for this kuih have to use plastic knife to cut one .. why .. i dunno ... i find out and tell you in my next kuih post, okay). Thinking and thinking then I realised, oooh I forgot to add 500ml of plain warm water in addition to my coconut cream .. ahh no wonder lah! Bau so fantastic but cannot cut nicely leh. Nevertheless, good 1st try. At least I tried mah! So next week, i am more confident of attempting it again ... yeah!

12 comments:

agnes said...

wah.. make full use of the new stuff ya.. hahahaaa...

Hazel said...

wow, wow...so nice to see all food. good cook.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Nice! Can see that you are enjoying your kitchen very much :-)

Vickylow said...

You really hardworking :)
Good to see your nice dishes from your new kitchen.

LittleLamb said...

good good..u r utilizing yr kitchen now. i m sure more to come..

Ann said...

Good you are putting your new kitchen to good use! I already lazy....:)

mommy to chumsy said...

wow you are really good. the food look appetizing. it is fun to cook/bake in the new kitchen eh?

Josephine said...

mind to share your bake chicken recipe?

Mummy Moon said...

Good to try ! Hope to see more creation fr you!

Irene Tan said...

wow, u can cook really well

2ma said...

practice makes everything perfect!!! am sure you will be hook to baking/cooking once everyone starts to compliment how yuumy the food is!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I must say you have the born talent to be a baker. All the food you cooked and bake look and taste good, even tho that was your first attempt.