11gm (one pack) of agar-agar powder
180gm castor sugar
750ml purified water
some food coloring
- Mix sugar and agar-agar powder together in a pot so that when we boil it, the agar-agar powder melts well.
- Add water to the pot and boil under slow fire till sugar melts.
- When melted, turn fire to low and keep it hot so that the agar-agar mixture does not harden.
- Take one cup of the mixture and add in some food coloring.
- Pour into mould and let it cool and slightly harden.
- Then take another cup of mixture and mix with another color of food coloring of your choice.
- Repeat process till all agar-agar mixture has been used up.
- Let it cool and harden completely in the fridge.
- Best enjoyed cold.
Now I know why they can sell these at such expensive prices! The costs includes tonnes of PATIENCE!!!!