Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Boss!

No! No! Not referring to Bruce Lee ... but Bryan Low instead!

Eh, only realised while typing this that both of them have the same initials .. no wonder lah same title aka Big Boss ... but different pose *wink*.


This is how my lil one enjoys his afternoons these days. With a nice warm bottle of milk in hand, while lying down with his "shake legs" pose and enjoying .. what else .. but his favourite ... Barney dvd.

He really knows how to enjoy life doesn't he? Hope that when he grows up, he will know how to earn enough money to sustain his new found hobby!

8 comments:

Vickylow said...

Haha so cute of him. Sometime my girl will do that crossing her leg while enjoying her milk.

Josephine said...

Wah.
Very the panlai "tan"....

Kristie said...

hhaha really big boss ah... sit like tai ko style hehe!

Lee said...

Hi Family first, when he grows up, it might be a bottle of Tiger beer, ha ha.
He looks real cute that pose.
Have fun, best regards, Lee.

Family First said...

Ya Uncle Lee ... yes Tiger beer and with a few girls on his lap too .. hahaha! Hope when that day comes I can stil laugh like now.

Oliveoylz said...

He's already starting from small...so, when he grows up I imagine him sitting in front of an ultra modern office desk with legs crossed and signing cheques and approving high profile documents all day! What a boss!

Anonymous said...

haha - so cute. Hey, send me your email and will email you the details of the schools

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hi Family First, thanks for dropping by at my blog. Appreciate your comment very much..

You have a nice blog and I can definitely learn alot of baking skills from you...

You have a very cute and handsome son too...

Mind if I add you into my blogroll?