Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Pink Sisterhood

I cant believe I am into my 3rd award now .... thanks soooo much Kiasumum! And how i love the title of her blog .. hehehe.





Here are the rules of the award:-

1. Put the logo in your blog
2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add your link to the list of participants below
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blogPink Sisterhood


1- Fara 2- Massy 3- N.O.Y 4- Mariuca 5- A Great Pleasure 6- LadyJava 7- Kim 8- Pink Thoughts 9- Turn-u-Off 10- Roxiticus Desperate Housewives 11- STAY AT HOME MOM 12- Fida Abbott 13- Also Mommy 14- Janice Ng 15- Juliana’s Site 16- The Painted Veil 17 - Thots N Tales 18- Anything Lah! 19- Slavery Bliss 20- mummy moon 21- Lemonjude 22- Kiasumum 23-FamilyFirst


I would love to nominate all my readers with this award. Its Breast Cancer Awareness Month - and if you do care of this noble cause, do highlight this on your lovely blog or just share it with your friends.

Let's all get together to support each other.

1 comment:

VG said...

Congrats Jo. Rock on!

BTW, I like the first shoe if I had to make a choice, he!he!