- Bring water to boil.
- Shut off fire and add in castor sugar and the jelly powder.
- Stir till sugar melts completely.
- Let cool for a while.
- Place pineapple pieces into jelly moulds.
- Pour prepared jelly into moulds.
- Let it harden and cool down.
- Serve it when its nice and cold.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Mom wanted a butter cake but I told her, aiyoh, dont want lah, very tired lah. And then she highlighted to me that I still have a pack of konnyaku jelly and it has been some months gathering dust in the cabinet.
And since I have not baked for a long long time, I decided to just make this quickie instead, to replace the baking itch in me ...*smile*.
1 packet of konnyaku jelly powder
160gm castor sugar
a drop of coloring (if you prefer)
1 can of pineapple rings (cut into bite sizes)
I like my jelly nice and hard (not too soft) and not too sweet. You can use 180 or 200 gm of sugar if you have a sweet tooth. Or you can also use up to 900ml of water if you like. Its all up to individual preference.
This is one easy dessert that you can make anyday!