Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Toddler Slippers

We bought little rascal his first pair of shoes only after his full moon (which means exactly 30 days after he was born) - which is according to the Chinese traditional custom.

Now, after 16 mths and after 4 pairs of shoes, I am thinking of buying him a pair of toddler slippers (*cute smile*). I am not too sure if he knows how to wear them cos they could easily slip out when he walks, I guess.

Nevertheless, was thinking of considering a pair of good toddler slippers for him. Croc comes to mind but I have heard of many horror stories about it getting stuck at the elevator, etc. So I need to look out for some other good brands in the market. So here I go shopping again (*smile*).

If any mommies or daddies out there can recommend me any, feel free to drop me a comment ya?

3 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Kids outgrow their shoes VERY FAST. My girls hardly wear a pair of shoes for more than 1 year, the most is 6 months to 8 months. The younger they are, the faster they outgrow their shoes. Luckily I have 3 girls, so the younger ones can recycle the eldest girl's shoes.
Bubble Gummers from Bata is a good choice. They are cheap and have nice designs too. I've heard of many Crocs horror stories too.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh, i've never heard of buying shoes for the baby once he/she turn 1 month old :) according to the old folks, kids should not wear shoes until they turn 1 year old.....dunno why.

i find the shoes from Clarks are pretty good. you could also check out Mothercare, especially during their sales..really worth buying.

Family First said...

Thanks for the tips Health Freak Mommy & Mommy to Chumsy. Will check them out, especially Bubble Gummers and Clarks. I always thot Mothercare catered for the babies and not toddlers.