Friday, September 12, 2008

Keeping to a diet plan (?)

Can someone tell me how to keep to your diet plan over the weekend?

I have absolutely no problem whatsoever during my week days at the office but when it comes to the weekend, I just cant keep myself away from the food at home!

I try to remind myself over & over again that I should behave but somehow I just feel weak if I dont indulge in something sweet (like a piece of cake or brownies, roti canai or my favourite nasi lemak).

And the worse part is I developed a passion to learn to bake! So how am I going to improve in my baking skills if I don't eat them huh?

Any suggestions anyone? Maybe I prayer like this helps a wee bit at least?

4 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

hey friend, no wonder I am FAT !! hehe!

My Lil' Monster said...

HAHAHA... Make my frens FAT.

Hey, I hv the same thoughts too. AS u said I can't resist on food!!

I'm at the PLUM side. When I had Adriel, (I exclusively Expressing milk....) I can feels I am loosing weight. Now, I hv stopped for a yr and I can see I put on BACK all my weights... SIGH... How depressing ler?

Constance Chan said...

the only way to stop being fat (for me) is to stop dieting. Dieting makes me lagi fat because i would have more urge to binge on comfort food that is really sinful and fattening..

Mommy to Chumsy said...

haahaa...i've got this prayer on my blog too ;)