Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tennis Glamour!

I love tennis! I don't play the game at all but I just fell in love with it since several years back! What really attracted me to the tennis world?

I used to love badminton as that seems to be only sport Malaysia has a chance to continue to excel but however, it is just not "glamourous" enough to watch - dont you agree? Thinking deeper, I think it was looks & talent that caught my attention. Not only the players are handsome, beautiful and talented - they dress well too!

Check out Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Jelena Jancovic among some of my favourite female tennis glamour girls. For the men, we have Nadal of course. I am a fan of Roger too but I think he's got loads of talent but not very into fashion himself. Novak is ok too.

No comments: